Whether you have bought and sold many homes or self identify as a "First Time Seller", chances are you have some questions as to how to sell for the highest price possible and maybe even the process itself.
On this page, we are going to answer questions such as: Why do some homes sell quickly with multiple offers while others linger on the market? How do you get the highest price? How much commission do you have to pay?
If you have questions about the selling process, want tips on pre-listing repairs and updates, you can call me anytime for the answers. I've listed and sold a lot of homes and can help you.
The reason that many of my listings have sold for record high prices compared to others is that I have able to extend the exposure beyond what most Realtors typically do and reach the Buyers willing to pay the highest price. You can scroll down for an instant estimate but the automated valuation model (AVM) doesn't know if your house has updates or a view or anything special.
Let me give you an example of what I do when I list your home and some of my special programs and offers that you might find fit your needs.
All Listings Include
- Virtual 3D walkthrough tour optimized for all mobile devices. (scroll down for example)
- Cinematic video to tell the story of your home in a visual display.
- Professional photography because great pictures bring buyers in.
- Drone shots to show where your home islocated in the neighborhood.
- Extensive targeted social media campaign w/video on multiple platforms.
- User friendly property page and listing syndication to all major portals.
- Full page ad in Digs magazine (South Bay and Westside only).
- Pre-listing home and termite inspections.
- Floor plan schematic.
“Refresh & Resell” includes cosmetic upgrades such as painting, carpet, lighting etc. No upfront cost to you. All expenses deducted when escrow closes. (Not all properties are eligible, call for details.)
“Free Professional Staging” will bring that designer fresh look that may make you rethink selling. That’s how good your home will show!
"Price Guarantee" if your home doesn't sell for at least the CMA price I provide you get a rebate from my commission that can offset your closing costs or help with your move.
If you need to sell quickly, don't want to go through the hassle of listing and want the certainty of knowing exactly how much your net proceeds will be, I have cash buyers making investments in a variety of property types (not just tear downs).
Real Estate Commissions Are Negotiable
I can offer the most aggressive, lowest rate commission programs (including flat rates) with FULL SERVICE.